Discuss Urgent - Funding available for Electrician NVQ's until 10th July in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We have recently been able to secure funding for apprentices wishing to complete a full City & Guilds electricians NVQ course.

In order to obtain this funding however candidates must register by the 10th July otherwise it wont be available until the next round of funding is available.

The funding is only available to apprentices who fit the following criteria:

1. They currently must live in England
2. They must be an EU citizen and have lived in the UK for the past 5 years
3. They must be employed under the supervision of a qualified electrician
4. They must not have already completed a Level 3 apprenticeship before or hold a degree

The funding is only available to people who register to complete the full NVQ. This means they will need to complete the following:

1. City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 & 3
2. City & Guilds 2356 NVQ
3. AM2 Assessments

The apprenticeship is open to anyone aged 16 or above who has 4 strong GCSE's or for mature students be able to prove ability in basic English and maths.

This is a long term qualification and ideally you may already employ someone who already qualifies or you may simply qualify yourself.

For more information or to arrange an interview please call 01293 529777 or email [email protected] .

I will try an answer as many questions as I can in this thread.

Regards

Christos Panayiotou

For more info: City & Guilds Course for Electrician Apprentices

Reply to Urgent - Funding available for Electrician NVQ's until 10th July in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

C
CTE Services are looking for a third year apprentice/newly qualified electrician to join the company. Based in Yaxley, CTE Services have multiple...
Replies
Views
CTE Services LTD
C
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am looking into avenues into entering the trade, but I feel like all the information I can find online is incredibly convoluted and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm thinking of retraining as an electrician, but I'm weighing up my options and need decent advice from experienced electricians. Bit...
Replies
Views
The final registration for the City & Guilds NVQ 2356-99 (Mature Candidate Assessment) will be on 31/12/2020. This means that we cannot enrol...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock