Discuss Using 2360 part 2 units towards 2365 level 3, is this possible??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cockfield1981

Back in 2005 i gained the 2 exam credits, Electrical science and principles and installation commissioning and fault diagnosis but never completed the assignments so didn't gain the full award. I have the certificate for exams though.

I have gone back to college to gain the new 2365 and was wondering if I could use any of the old credits towards this qualification, especially the Science one as its practically the same as it was on the 2360 and would make my year alot easier.

Thanks

Craig

Reply to Using 2360 part 2 units towards 2365 level 3, is this possible??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently completed my 2365 level 3 but I never did my level 2 first. I was informed by the course provider that I wouldn't need level 2 if I...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm currently in the army but I'm starting to plan for Civi Street. I recently completed the domestic installer course with my...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I am a 28 year old lad who has been in the building game since 16 mainly involving groundworks / extensions / full refurbishments...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock