Discuss V-Com varilight dimmers : Anyone else find them very hard to set up ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

LukeD

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Getting tired of them!! New circuits and lucceco bulbs that have been ok for me . V-com Dimmer 20 watt load . Straight away constant flashing . Cannot dim down much cannot change into 2 or 3 mode and wont return to standard mode via instructions . Dived out and got a LAP from screwfix .Fitted and fine . Dims down low . all ok

Are they that tricky ? fitted many in the last 2 years and all went good from the packet . NO need to play around .

I have had quite a few vpro failures over the years, only one wholesaler seems to have the vcom version so not used many, but I've actually changed onto BG Dimmers as they're suitable for both halogen loads, and LED and just have a small dial on the back to adjust them, none of this click on and off 3 times and twist one way bollox to set them up

Reply to V-Com varilight dimmers : Anyone else find them very hard to set up ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi :) I'm currently renovating my outbuilding. My electrician has fitted 10 conduit LEDs (that support both leading and trailing edge) and x4...
Replies
Views
Having a bit of a nightmare with what should have been a simple job. Back in January I replaced some old Varilight dimmers which had failed after...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had problems with Varilight V-Pro grid dimmers? I've had enough, installation so far has cost me 4 call-outs (unpaid) and now I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock