Discuss Vaillant advert Is it possible? in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rpa07

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
FB67C94B-8ECD-4AF3-A9E9-3891BCC5AD1F.jpeg
Is it possible to mount a boiler on a wall in this fashion? Where are the pipes? Are they back entry (into a brick wall)
Am I being duped? Am I dreaming? Is this false advertising?
Looks good though!

There seem to be some in ‘the background’ hoping to get an answer from them.
Going to the plumbers forum would mean that I actually care about a correct answer!

They would have to go straight through the wall for that boiler in the picture - I wire enough of the blessed things up!
It is possible then if the cold water feed and gas was available?
Can’t imagine how many pipes are on the other side of the wall though.

7...Flow, return, gas, cold water, hot water, pressure relief valve and condense pipe.
I guess then, one would not really like 7 pipes over the counter/sink cupboard area.
I think I’m being advertisingly duped! Thanks Lee.

What? More deceit - I can’t take it anymore, I’m going back to coal and tin baths!
Actually that is a good point, what better way of concealing pipes that a faux wall!
Looking at the picture now though - it’s looks a bit like a pimple on a boil - you could put a nice coat rack there.

It is certainly possible to get all the necessary pipework through,from the rear. They can all be fitted through a single brick aperture,with insulation fitted on the pipes requiring so.
This takes more patience and care,than most heating jockeys,care to apply.

I have to rate the Vaillant boilers very highly,with most issues on retro-fit,being traced to the original system.
There are 1960's Gloworm boilers,still working though :)

Reply to Vaillant advert Is it possible? in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net