Discuss Well aren't we all shiney and new then. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Its changed again!!! looking better. Will we get random plumbers and plasterers in?
Hopefully those that need a bit of advice, yeah. If they do, treat 'em nicely. :)

Thanks maten Iphone has never been idle for so long lol

I've upgraded it for you mate. Will do the other forums tomorrow. Been on this waaaaay too long now my eyes are square.

I mean the area where the text is actually posted and the reader is focusing on. Its white on all options. I reckon it would be good with softer options. For the late readers.

Edit: Don't mean to be picky but just think it would be a nice feature.

Actually mate, I thought it did change that. There must be an issue with the style generator thing as in the sample it does change that bit to match the lighter blue that's around the white bits (if that made any sense at all). I'll work on it mate. I too browse at night and it does need to be less in-yer-face.

Actually mate, I thought it did change that. There must be an issue with the style generator thing as in the sample it does change that bit to match the lighter blue that's around the white bits (if that made any sense at all). I'll work on it mate. I too browse at night and it does need to be less in-yer-face.

I guess what I've been trying to say is a NIGHT MODE feature would be well cool. Like on the sat nav:)

Last edited by a moderator:
users_online.png
Currently Active Users

There are currently 196 users online. 45 members and 151 guests
Most users ever online was 432, 11-08-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Group Key: Administrator, GlobalMod, Moderator, Forum Sponsor, Registered Member <<

• Administrators • Super Moderators • Moderator • Registered Users <<

Does this need addressing????

users_online.png
Currently Active Users

There are currently 196 users online. 45 members and 151 guests
Most users ever online was 432, 11-08-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Group Key: Administrator, GlobalMod, Moderator, Forum Sponsor, Registered Member <<

• Administrators • Super Moderators • Moderator • Registered Users <<

Does this need addressing????

I'm on it. :)

good point lenny but the night mode on the sat nave comes on when the light goes down. I know your room probably aint a hazardous place but Probably many of us sit there with a lap top in the living room with lights low and a bright screen in ya face and others.

Just thought it could be a nice feature even useful at some level.

good point lenny but the night mode on the sat nave comes on when the light goes down. I know your room probably aint a hazardous place but Probably many of us sit there with a lap top in the living room with lights low and a bright screen in ya face and others.

Just thought it could be a nice feature even useful at some level.

Checkout 'Test NightMode' - needs some work, but would that suffice for now mate?

just a thought on the "Report post" button, could it be in red so it stands out for members

Don't bloody want much do you? haha - only kidding mate. Yeah, that's a brilliant suggestion - I too thought it was far less obvious in this forum version. I'll change that asap but I'll need to FTP into the server to do that I think so I'll do it tomorrow or early next week.

Liking that night mode.

Couple of points:

1. the 'Reply to thread' button is not working for me - had to click on 'go advanced' (use Chrome browser, it worked ok before)

2. Arms member's names are yellow in most colour schemes - yellow is difficult to pick out and read on a light background. Can you change the colour to give a better contrast?

and what is Trackback?

to be honest not sure. There is no instant chat which always caused a giggle. Maybe because its new but in my humble opinion the old look had a more profetional look to it. Its only my opinion and i am not trying to upset anyone.

I agree, but I suppose change will happen and I will move with the times. It does look very smart though.

Reply to Well aren't we all shiney and new then. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net