Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss What cert to issue for smoke alarms in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. swaley

swaley Regular EF Member

hey guys been asked to test some smoke alarms for a letting agent. And need to issue a cert to say they are satisfactory or not! I know this question has been asked before but what cert do I need to issue. Also does anyone have a link for a download? Cheers
    Was thinking of subscribing to ICertifi do they have the cert or would EasyCert be better?

2. multimick

multimick Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    lathom electrical
    Aico website have em

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daveash123

Daveash123 Regular EF Member

On my last project we just created a simple Excel file for each apartment as per attached. The consultant was happy with this. The forum will not let me upload the Excel version, PM if you would like a copy

Attached Files:

4. Risteard

Risteard Respected Member

Business Name:
    Walsh Electrical Services
    Use the model forms as per BS5839-6.

• Agree Agree x 1