Discuss What is the current 17th edition regs for 12v SELV Humidisat extractor fans in Zone 1 in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: What is the current 17th edition regs for 12v SELV Humidisat extractor fans in Zo

Cheers darkwood, will do :smile5:

What about the regs for installing the MICC PYRO cable close to the gas meter ??

TBH its a minor detail and really chicken and egg situe... who installed first, if it is pyro its one of the toughest most resilient cables on the market and should pose you little issues unless someone tries to drill through it again and no cable on its own would survive that.

Re: What is the current 17th edition regs for 12v SELV Humidisat extractor fans in Zo

TBH its a minor detail and really chicken and egg situe... who installed first, if it is pyro its one of the toughest most resilient cables on the market and should pose you little issues unless someone tries to drill through it again and no cable on its own would survive that.

The chicken & egg aka the PYRO or the gas mains conundrum, I can answer the latter

It was the Gas installation long before the PYRO Cable :biggrin:

Reply to What is the current 17th edition regs for 12v SELV Humidisat extractor fans in Zone 1 in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, new member here. I was an electrician some years ago but only qualified to 16th edition regs so very rusty. My question is can anyone...
Replies
Views
B
Hi,, I qualified to 15th edition IEE regs some 28 yrs ago. I then left the trade. I kept my hand in by doing foreigners and of course all...
Replies
Views
B
OK, I’m sort of qualified – time served on the 14th edition, then left the trade in 1973 – kept my hand in for a few years….. I’ve recently moved...
Replies
Views
A
T
My electrician says he can't sign off the installation in my new loft conversion because the 240V extractor fan is in zone 1 (directly above the...
Replies
Views
vambo
V
D
Dear all, I hope you can help. I have an S.E.L.V. (low voltage) fan (this) installed in the bathroom. The fan unit itself is directly over the...
Replies
Views
nickblake
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock