Discuss What Manufacturer is ths HELP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Benp

I have come across an emergency stop button that i have to match and i cant find aything so far, it looks like most other lockable emergency stop push buttons and the only marking on it is the logo TC in white writing in a small black rectangle. If anybody knows who has made or branded this, that would be a massive help.

Thanks in advance

I have come across an emergency stop button that i have to match and i cant find aything so far, it looks like most other lockable emergency stop push buttons and the only marking on it is the logo TC in white writing in a small black rectangle. If anybody knows who has made or branded this, that would be a massive help.

Thanks in advance

Do you have a camera, or at least a smart phone...a picture will save a thousand posts...:)

Hope this helps, this is the one em stop.JPG

Take the cover off and have a look at the back must be something moulded into the plastic, if you haven't done this of course already, isolate it first though ;)

I can't understand for the life of me, why or the need that it has to be the same manufacturer replacement?? Most of these ES button stations look externally virtually exactly the same, and will have the same internal switch function!!

I'v looked at Telemecanique and i dont think it is that, iv already looked inside and no markings, the only thing to go off is the logo, I actually need to trace the manufacturer to speak to them for a report and not to swap the unit like for like.

thanks

its not actually to swap it or i would have just gone for an ABB or something, i need to speak to the manufacturer regarding a safety report on the item but cant find out who the manufacturer is

its not actually to swap it or i would have just gone for an ABB or something, i need to speak to the manufacturer regarding a safety report on the item but cant find out who the manufacturer is

So what does this mean, in your OP??

I have come across an emergency stop button ''that i have to match'' and i cant find aything so far

Does the E-Stop have a BS/EN or ISO number stamped on it, if it does than what safety report are you on about...if it's compliant, you have no problem, if it does not, get the client to pay you to replace it with a compliant one...not rocket science..

Sorry lads 'n' lasses ............ we're missing the point here.

This is from the OP: "If anybody knows who has made or branded this, that would be a massive help."

So, ALL he wants is someone to tell him who made or branded the thing and that's it ..... NOTHING else. Now do we know the answer to this very simple question or not?

(for the record, I don't)

Sorry lads 'n' lasses ............ we're missing the point here.

This is from the OP: "If anybody knows who has made or branded this, that would be a massive help."

So, ALL he wants is someone to tell him who made or branded the thing and that's it ..... NOTHING else. Now do we know the answer to this very simple question or not?

(for the record, I don't)

Thanks, this is exactly what im after, not ideas about changing it or if its compliant, it does have relevant bs numbers and does meets bs 7671 but an issue with safety has arrissen and i need to speak with the manufacturer of this actual e stop button. sorry for any confusion at the beginning with my intentions but i thought putting that i needed to match the product and find the manufacturer/or who branded it may have been quicker and easier than explaining this.

Thanks again

Thanks, this is exactly what im after, not ideas about changing it or if its compliant, it does have relevant bs numbers and does meets bs 7671 but an issue with safety has arrissen and i need to speak with the manufacturer of this actual e stop button. sorry for any confusion at the beginning with my intentions but i thought putting that i needed to match the product and find the manufacturer/or who branded it may have been quicker and easier than explaining this.

Thanks again

So what is the safety issue that has arisen then?

Reply to What Manufacturer is ths HELP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net