Search the forum,

Discuss what van/vehicle? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hope this isnt too late. I have a 56 reg Navara with a lockable canopy on the back. Love it to bits. more than enough room in the back if your organised. very good locking system on the back but i always park it up against a wall when at home anyway. Havnt had any problems with the Nav (touch wood) Inside has more comforts than most cars. fuel economy is actually better than my old transit connect. Also in the recent weather i managed to take the wife to work then do work for myself rather than last year where we sat at home twiddling our thumbs. Cant rate it high enough and in a couple of years when this one gets a bit long in the tooth i will be trading it in for a brand new one hopefully.
Hope this helps and isnt too late

Oh and enough room with the back seats folded up for my dog. specially glad i got it now as I found out we have twins on the way so the back seats will come in handy!

I hate my van.....heater has gone wrong, bumper has fallen off, brake lights playing up, stalls all the time and the battery is fucgone wrong.

Ford Connect

just picked up van for new job nice wee surprise VW transported TDI only problem is previous user wasnt the most orginised person no racking n Crap all over the place 3 hrs tomorrow afternoon might make inroads to seeing whats in there

im looking at getting a new renault trafic sport, great value for money! Just need to make sure theres enough work to pay for it! Built in sat nav and bluetooth as well.

Ive had a vivaro for 3.5 years now with no problems at all

im looking at getting a new renault trafic sport, great value for money! Just need to make sure theres enough work to pay for it! Built in sat nav and bluetooth as well.

Ive had a vivaro for 3.5 years now with no problems at all

Don't do it, its French. Buy a good quality van. Buy a decent sat nav and Bluetooth set, both are very cheap these days.

Don't do it, its French. Buy a good quality van. Buy a decent sat nav and Bluetooth set, both are very cheap these days.

Lol! The Vivaro, Trafic and Nissan whateve rit is are all the same van, built on Renault platform and engines. The DCi isn't a bad engine, but go for the bigger horsepower one.

Ford Transit Connect TDCI 90PS SWB. I like it drives well, looks good and has been well looked after so reliable too.

CBW, I used to have a 75PS connect and hated it, but as for reliability issues if its stalling then look at the fuel filter but and this comes from a very sound source, have a reputable well known garage do the work for you because they are notorious for knackering up the fuel pumps which are expensive to replace all because of a change of fuel filter so my advice is pay a little extra have a reputable garage do the work that way it goes in as a runner, if it all goes wrong you expect it to be returned a runner at no extra cost to yourself. This advice came from a family friend who is a van dealer and has had bad experiences with the transit connect engines.

Reply to what van/vehicle? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock