Currently reading:
Which conduit ?

Discuss Which conduit ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest569

Im pricing some external lighting on several industrial units which are all joined. One long length of conduit will suit although its around 150-200yards long. Nice straightforward run with no bends. Its around 8m high and away from any mechanical damage, my only concern is sun damage over time.

Galvanised conduit would be best but a) its going to add a considerable cost to job and b) its going to take much longer to install.

is white PVC ok , should I install black PVC, or should I risk losing the job pricing for galvy ?

The customer will likely want cheapest.

The image may be over the forum size limit. Here's a reduced version.

untitled1.jpg

Reply to Which conduit ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock