Discuss working abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

New Zealand are crying out for sparks, even a Electrical Trainee could get a job out there at the moment.

ive spent 2 months in NZ , and my uncle whom lives in auckland is a spark as well
and as great a place as it is , theres more construction work going on under my stairs than around most of the country lol.

Oz mines is where the big bucks are , its just i dont fancy working in a hole in the ground in 40 deg heat lol

Strange that as I have seen Jobs advertised in New Zealand several times of late, I don't doubt your right though, as for OZ, I doubt I could put up with them to be honest, big headed know alls who hate losing and love rubbing our face in it when they win, they are all convicts haha.

Reply to working abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, Im looking for some information for electrical improvers working abroad. Im currently self funding my way through my electrical course as...
Replies
Views
This has probably been asked 1000 times. I am just coming to the end of my apprenticeship and was interesting in trying to work abroad. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, just hoping for a bit of advice. When I travel abroad (Europe, predominantly Spain/Cyprus) I usually take a single travel adaptor and a UK 4...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all! I was wondering if there were any electricians here who could share some knowledge please 🙏🏼. I have a Ninja dual zone air fryer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys,I have 2 questions,I have 16th edition and would like to get 18th(been abroad for last 10yrs),do I need to do full edition or is there a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock