Discuss World Snooker Championship 2013. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

didnt read any posts as i've unfinished business elsewhere on forum ,
but i love watching the world snooker , rocket ron always a contender but even the best need matchplay practice so i wouldnt expect miracles from him.

Even if ronnie goes out in Round 1, he's still a god.

Wouldn't mind seeing Mark Allen do well though, that lads straight to the point.

Not sure if they're due to play each other but Selby - Rocket final, with Selby winning. He is the man to beat nowadays, seen him play first hand a few times and just ouzes class, puts the white where-ever he wants to, pots like a demon and safety to match. Ronnie will have to go some to beat him, but is alway capable. Will see in a couple of weeks. PS I'm more of a pool man so my opinions generally dont count :)

Looks like my jinx's are working, good bye Ding. Good win for Judd yesterday though, not sure he's got the bottle to win it, he looked a bit twitchy towards the end :) Hawkins is playing well but its looking like it's Ronnie's year. (I probably shouldn't of said that lol)

With the way Ronnie is playing he's on fire. The self imposed break has done him well. Would be nice to see the final go down to the last frame.

this years champion will come from the trump / o'sullivan game , both look heads above the rest of the field.
And lady ref michaela tabb is a real fox. phwoar !
;-)

Reply to World Snooker Championship 2013. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock