Questions and electrical advice in the Business Related - Different Electrical Jobs, Self Employed, Competent person Schemes. General Discussion on all business related aspects of the trade. Thinking about going self employed? A change of electrical work? This is the place to be..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

B
Hello folks, new to this forum so hopefully I am not going over old ground here. Had a scan through some existing threads and I dont think my...
Replies
Views
Spudmiester
S
O
CARDIFF SOUTH WALES ANY BOBDY OUT THERE, IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW THE GOING RATES AT THE MOMENT FOR PRICING DOMESTIC WORK. CHEERS (bit...
Replies
Views
mdavismccoy
M
hiya, just wondering if theres any one on this forum who work in sheffield ??
Replies
Views
shagx
S
B
Hello boys and girls!!! As some of you may or may not know I am now employed (and have been for 4 weeks or so). I'm employed by this firm but...
Replies
Views
The Electrical Connection
T
A
I recently started back on the tools and i haven't had any inspiration with regards to a Trading Name, Which as my Surname is Mayne shouldn't have...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
M
Reet. . . .this un crops up all the time just wanna get other views un interpretation fings on it . . . .GAS BOILERS UN CONTROLS IN DOMESTIC...
Replies
Views
wayne
W
S
Hi everyone, I've just set up on my own and after acouple of weeks everything is going ok. I am due to start a refurb of a shop which will reopen...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
B
what is the best way to get on a companys bid list. if i send a company a letter stating that i want to be on there bid list,how should i word it?
Replies
Views
Spudmiester
S
D
Hope someone can help me! Part P How do I become Part P Registered? Are there any pitfalls that I should be looking out for? Any other comments...
Replies
Views
Darius-parky
D
Replies
Views
Spudmiester
S
T
Hi guys i have my own electrical company. At the moment we are a bit quiet so i thought i would look at maybe spending a small amount of money on...
Replies
Views
Pastypies
P
B
This may be a dumb question but other than maxin' out the credit card, overdraft and any possible loan, how did you chaps get started. I mean so...
Replies
Views
A
A
now ive seen the other thread about nic or eca but im not interested in the eca. my and friend and work mate are going on our own about april...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
S
Hello, I live in Oxfordshire. Does anyone have an idea of hourly rate that can be expected for an electricians mate/ junior electrician when...
Replies
Views
wayne
W
S
I have just received my domestic installer qualification certificates in the post so next step is to look for some work experience. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
SimonB
S
N
hi ,first timer . just wondered if anyone can help. really interested in learning to become electrician . i am in employment at moment not...
Replies
Views
nige112
N
L
Hi As more and more people use the internet to find businesses, I was wondering how many electricians have a website promoting there services...
Replies
Views
leoh187
L
Armadillo Workwear thought you lot would be interested in our latest promotion; Get kitted out with all this; 1 Pair 1530 Blaklader Trousers...
Replies
Views
Basically, I've got a new upcoming website in the making, and if your happy for your details to be displayed for your area of work, please take...
Replies
Views
N
hi i am looking for work as an electricians mate around north east area.having been in the building industry for ten years already i know how to...
Replies
Views
markthespark
M
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock