Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi all, im having a mare trying to find a board that suits my requirements. Can anybody reccomend a sensibly priced off the shelf solution. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have seen a schematic drawing for a control panel recently where they (whoever drafted the drawings, designed the panel) show a RCD...
Replies
Views
D
I'm new to this forum. I've recently done a visual inspection of a campsite hall as a favour which has has had an extension built. It's all a bit...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all just a quick one, what's are view on using 63a, 30 ma RCD as the supply to a self contained flat CU within a house? Basically im doing CU...
Replies
Views
D
Ive read many of times and ill probs get shot of abuse for asking but am icorrect in saying rcd not allowed to be a main switch unless a rccb...
Replies
Views
Guest55
G
W
Just a quick one. Is it acceptable to have a 63a 30ma Rcd as a main switch? Can't see why not but just thought I would see what others say?
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I don't normally enter information on forums but here goes, in case it helps someone. Two RCD peculiarities solved: 1) RCD tripping...
Replies
Views
D
hi there i need a bit of help basically the rcd trips and the shower mcb trips the same time. then its ok for a day then it randomly does it...
Replies
Views
On completion of some recent minor work , I carried out the usual testing and noticed the incoming 100A 30mA rcd on the Consumer unit was failing...
Replies
Views
W
Looking for help. I had a look at a friends flat, he said the walls in his flat were live when he put a Pen type voltage indictaor to the wall...
Replies
Views
44ALLAN
Out on site and somehow all the books have walked out the van! Could someone do me a favour and look in the BGB and tell me if bonding is exempted...
Replies
Views
H
Anyone know where to buy boards 2 way to take just an RCD... I bought one ages ago and cant remember where. Need it in-line to protect an old...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. dolls split load board protec. Rcd wont reset took all neutrals out board both sides all breakers off and all lines disconnected...
Replies
Views
Basically old cu not enough space for rcd inside unit but meter and unit is inside cupboard. Could an rcd be placed before the main switch on a...
Replies
Views
So had to fit a new shower as old one kept tripping the rcd after few seconds assumed the shower was to fault as made a buzzing noise and tripped...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock