Discuss 1 Millions Posts in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been pointed out. But we now have over 1 million posts.

Members: 50,469 - I do regular culls to remove unused accounts so that's pretty much active users only
Threads: 89,723 - Quite a low thread count for a forum with over 1 million posts, which is a good thing, it proves threads get lengthy

We have had over 500 members login in the last 24 hours. Which is greater than all other UK-based electrical forums put together. And we hadn't had the force-login page active, so they're members who are naturally logging in. I've now enabled the force-login feature so we'll see if that number increases.

A massive thanks from me to all members, and especially the moderators and admins, who have to sort through a fair few threads each week to try and keep them on-topic and calm down members who have had one too many drinks or whatever.

Over all we've had an awesome past 12 months judging by the stats. So let's keep up the good work.

I have a few cool things planned for the forum this year but I'll leave those announcements for a later date.

Thanks again lads and ladies. :)

Not sure if this has already been pointed out. But we now have over 1 million posts.

Members: 50,469 - I do regular culls to remove unused accounts so that's pretty much active users only
Threads: 89,723 - Quite a low thread count for a forum with over 1 million posts, which is a good thing, it proves threads get lengthy

We have had over 500 members login in the last 24 hours. Which is greater than all other UK-based electrical forums put together. And we hadn't had the force-login page active, so they're members who are naturally logging in. I've now enabled the force-login feature so we'll see if that number increases.

A massive thanks from me to all members, and especially the moderators and admins, who have to sort through a fair few threads each week to try and keep them on-topic and calm down members who have had one too many drinks or whatever.

Over all we've had an awesome past 12 months judging by the stats. So let's keep up the good work.

I have a few cool things planned for the forum this year but I'll leave those announcements for a later date.

Thanks again lads and ladies. :)

Post reported. ;-)

im gutted im number 10. i keep running out of threads to read on here.

i actually got that board i read all the ones on the otherside and then joined an anime forum.

the thread im watching atm has over 110+ posts a day and is at 22,000 pages on tapatalk.

im only at 3.58 posts a day on average XD

tel will want to start the 30/40k club soon lol

im gutted im number 10. i keep running out of threads to read on here.

i actually got that board i read all the ones on the otherside and then joined an anime forum.

I hope thats a clean forum shanky

Can't understand why i haven't got in the top10, maybe next month - i'll come back as the nightmare troll next door.

Reply to 1 Millions Posts in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net