Discuss 115VAC - unfamilar plug on industrial vibrator in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

What new information, are you going to supply the O/P that hasn't already been given to him via the previous posts on this thread???

As i see it, he has just two choices to make.

1/. Buy a suitably rated 120V/240V TX.

2/. Send his unsuitable 115V model back, to be exchanged with the suitable 230V model.

When using and Industrial Vibrator, it is always good practice to ensure you have rubber protection when handling exposed parts and that you use appropriate bondage. Some Industrial Vibrators are best used in conjunction with a tranny.

Mr serious, for gods sake have a laugh or are the industrial section members beyond that? The OP as you put it maybe has a sense of humour
Pity the OP didn’t ask his question in the industrial / commercial section. He’s now probably classified this site as a waste of time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Was going to say the same as engineer 54 , but its taken me 2 hours to stop laughing at some of the posts so he beat me to it , industrial vibrator 115v on 230 v = earth tremor = brace your self

What new information, are you going to supply the O/P that hasn't already been given to him via the previous posts on this thread???

As i see it, he has just two choices to make.

1/. Buy a suitably rated 120V/240V TX.

2/. Send his unsuitable 115V model back, to be exchanged with the suitable 230V model.

Correct voltage near as damn for construction sites:24:

Reply to 115VAC - unfamilar plug on industrial vibrator in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net