Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss 17th edition Electrician required mid Cornwall Permanent Pos. in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. sparkenter

sparkenter Active EF Member

We are looking to take on electricians to our fairly small team nr. Truro in Cornwall.
    Applicants must have:
    A clean drivers licence
    17th edition
    2391 testing or similar
    and be able to work alone or as part of a team.

Ideally we are looking for an employed position offering 40hrs per week but would consider a self employed position for the right applicant.
    Van, uniform and power tools supplied.

2. Leader

Leader Regular EF Member

Do you have any trainee positions? I have my 17th edition (passed 97%) and 2391.

3. sparkenter

4. Jay Sparks

Jay Sparks Trusted Advisor

Did you find anyone? What's the salary/wage? What kind of work do you do?

Jay

5. sparkenter

Hi Jay,

We do a wide range of work from domestic new-builds and renovations, we have maintenance contracts with commercial land agents, holiday park testing, commercial installs, home automation, cctv and intruder alarms.
    Pay is negotiable based on experience/ qualifications but would be around 28-30k basic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jay Sparks

Jay Sparks Trusted Advisor

Sounds very interesting. As you can see from my profile I am up north, in West Yorkshire but we (the wife and kids) have been looking for a change of location/lifestyle for a few years now. Cornwall is somewhere we have discussed, although I have never actually been there myself. This maybe something I can discuss with my wife.

Jay