1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new BritishForums.co.uk, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Accountant

Discussion in 'Business Related' started by rolyberkin, Jan 11, 2017.

Discuss Accountant in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

Can anyone give me a guide price for first year accounts for a Ltd company? Have been quoted £750+VAT for this year with next year projected at £950+VAT, this includes payroll but to be honest it is only me and the Mrs, does this sound about right?

2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Around the £700 mark sounds right to me. I have a few lads on the books so my bill is higher but when it was just me and the apprentice I was paying £60 a month £720 a year.

rolyberkin and Hellmooth like this.
  4. Hellmooth

Hellmooth Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    CM Electrical
    How's things Lee, did you get my mail?

Leesparkykent likes this.