Discuss Aussie Mechanical Services Electrician fresh in the UK - wages in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wadems

Hi,
I am a qualified Australian electrician, recently arrived in London, about to sit my 17th edition assessment, and continue the mad job hunt.
I would just like to know what sort of money I can expect to be earning when I do score a job?
Back in Australia, sparkies earn from 25 up to about 34 $AU an hour, I personally was sitting just below 30.
My experience is mechanical services/controls wiring, eg. Building Management Systems, Variable Frequency Drives, Air conditioners, pumps, boilers, fans etc.

Thank guys

Reply to Aussie Mechanical Services Electrician fresh in the UK - wages in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Thanks for taking the time to read this. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum for this sort of topic, please point me in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a newbie here so go easy on me if I come across as a bit dense please. I'm 42 and for the past ten months have been working as a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi to all, Firstly thanks in advance to anyone that can offer some advice, I'll try keep this as brief as possible. In short I need to know the...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking into my future within the electrical sector within England and looks very limited. Ive got all my qualification for England to be an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock