Discuss Bank holiday plans???? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
So, what we all doing for the bank holiday??? At the moment, Im sat here drinking my rather fine bottle of red...whilst listening to my rather awesome new album "Euphoric clubland"! Tomorrow, Im going to (sorry for swearing) Leeds....Im starting at 2:30pm on the drink......and Ill be home for 4pm.lol Dont like going to (sorry for swearing, again) Leeds....but the missuss wants too, so needs must unfortunately!!! So, what you lot up too????? Owt good???

Nope working all day :(
I would "like" your post but I would not LIKE to work bank holidays....lol. I dont like working normal days!!!lol But defo not a bank holiday!!! As me old man used to say...(god bless him) "you work to live"...."not live to work"!!! As your on Sintra, do you know why my "enter" button doesnt work on this site??? It works every where else!!!

I would "like" your post but I would not LIKE to work bank holidays....lol. I dont like working normal days!!!lol But defo not a bank holiday!!! As me old man used to say...(god bless him) "you work to live"...."not live to work"!!! As your on Sintra, do you know why my "enter" button doesnt work on this site??? It works every where else!!!

Unfotunatly I have to do it.

As for the enter key I haven't got a clue. Have you tried logging off the forum and then logging on again.

Unfotunatly I have to do it.

As for the enter key I haven't got a clue. Have you tried logging off the forum and then logging on again.

Yes, just now but it still dont work!!! Gutted. I know what ya mean with the work...my mate is a joiner and he works in Dubai alot, weeks at a time....good money but he doesnt see his two boys!!! Thats not for me!!! As much as I love sparky work.....If it came down to a choice between my work and my boy (my world)!!!! There would be NO contest!!!! I would rather pick strawberiies and spend time with him and get by......than work all hours for a good wage and only see him, now and then!!! But thats ME!!! You may well be in a different situation than me but I hope you still find time for your kid/s if you have them!!!!

That euphoric clubland album sounds great....................can you run me a copy off on a wooden disc mate?

These flippin fire lighters are hopeless for setting my barbie away..........TIA:)

That euphoric clubland album sounds great....................can you run me a copy off on a wooden disc mate?

These flippin fire lighters are hopeless for setting my barbie away..........TIA:)

Tut Tut Tut....Goerdies......so far behind the times....lol. I can tell you where I "aquired" it from if you like.....but it would have to be via PM!!!! Or I will have to kill you!! It is Fkin awesome though!!!!

BTW, its working now thanks to FAA greenie from another thread...lol

Jay

Tut Tut Tut....Goerdies......so far behind the times....lol. I can tell you where I "aquired" it from if you like.....but it would have to be via PM!!!! Or I will have to kill you!! It is Fkin awesome though!!!!

BTW, its working now thanks to FAA greenie from another thread...lol

Jay

It's i before e unless after c...................and e before o always in Geordie:)

Just messing mate.............clubbing music is for keeping the starlings off the garden up here :33:

Reply to Bank holiday plans???? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net