Search the forum,

Discuss Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Golden crunch, bourbons,fig rolls, Jammy dodgers

Bloody good idea Mike send Liverpool to mars ! Save us a fortune in social services and cut the crime rate on England by 89%
Yes and there would be a spare couple of million track suits left over as well lol, everytime I see a man or woman from liverpool on the TV they are wearing a shell suit haha

UKIP are not the BNP. they're not racist, their remit is to get out of the european union so that this country can rule itself. all the monies we pay into that corrupt bureoucratic shambles would be better off spending on the NHS and education services in this country, not subsidising lazy froggy farmers with 1 cow and a field of grass being paid a fortune for sitting on their arses supping wine.

UKIP are not the BNP. they're not racist, their remit is to get out of the european union so that this country can rule itself. all the monies we pay into that corrupt bureoucratic shambles would be better off spending on the NHS and education services in this country, not subsidising lazy froggy farmers with 1 cow and a field of grass being paid a fortune for sitting on their arses supping wine.
That's a matter of opinion.

Yes and there would be a spare couple of million track suits left over as well lol, everytime I see a man or woman from liverpool on the TV they are wearing a shell suit haha

haha. we gave up shell suits in the 80's. pity you lot still wearing brown smocks and sucking straws,

But locally it's been said if we were a third world country the rise of tb in the Stratford area would be classed as an epidemic
Considering the slaughter which is going to start tonight here and in Somerset, TB if Badgers do carry it will be illiminated soon I suspect. Then fox hunting can begin again and maybe setting fire to squirells after.

Archy he doesn't like being called an Idiot!!

I quite like a richtea biscuit, the one with chocolate on top. I also like pink wafers, oh and pink and white wafers with marsh mallow in. To be fair, I'll probably eat any biscuit you put in front of me.

Setting fire to squirrels ? Is that a northern sport ? It's legal to shoot grey squirrels already isn't it ? But down this way we make them into jackets you know what I meen

Reply to Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back