Currently reading:
boiler cross bonding

Discuss boiler cross bonding in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aye man I've got a gsd too but I'm talking about brown dog..Newcastle broon ale man!

Just going off piste for moment lads, did any of you see the adverts for Broon that were at the London Underground stations in the 1980s?

There were big dogs paw prints running along the platform from one end to the other and they were there for a week or two while everybody was left wondering what it was about, then one day the word "Woof!!" appeared at one end and that was all.

A few days after that a piccie of a bottle of Newcastle Brown appeared after the "Woof!!"

I thought it was rather clever but completely wasted on the intellectually challenge natives. :)

Ok ..... back on piste (or pi$$ed??) again.

we asked 100 electricians forum members, would it be correct to say, that on page 53 of the IET wiring regulations book, it is a requirement to main bond central heating and airconditioning systems?

15 said yes, 10 said no, and 75 Electrical Trainee's said don't know , it wasn't covered in the 5 weeks.

Reply to boiler cross bonding in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back