Discuss Branded Workwear!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Brilliant recommendation, just put my order in. 4 x polo's 2 x trousers 1 x fleece and 2 x hooded sweatshirts excellent value, just can't wait for them to arrive, feels like christmas :rolleyes:

Having not met Kim in person I couldn't possible comment on her appearance but she is very helpful. Down here I had a quote of £10.75 per polo with abit of print, these guys blow the local guys away for value. Very happy. Thanks for posting Durham!

just took delivery of my new work wear and im overwhelmed!!

its class!!

can highly recommend Kimberley @ Logo On Clothing, Logo Embroidery in Newcastle upon tyne, Sunderland, Durham and the North East, Embroidery Services, Embroidered Workwear, Embroidered Logos.

(it also helps that she was quite fit) lol....!

will upload some photos later of my new gear!

To be honest mate, although I'm a very very dedicated follower of men's fashion, I've never been a fashion princess at work. Indeed one of my earlier threads was about the 'site fashionista'. However, I've always believed that you should buy the best footwear that you can afford because you spend so much time in them. As for the rest of the clothes, I just go for whatever is comfortable to the climate and job that I will be doing.
My missus will testify that most of my clothes end up being used for work anyway.
Although, I am getting out of this habit as I can't afford to waste money on nice clothes nowadays only to end up wearing them on site.
Thats my two cents worth on a matter close to my heart, if I'm honest.

Thanks for sharing steve,i have been looking into some branded workwear,i think its an important addition to any business as it gives you an identitiy and looks more professional,im going to invest.

Im gonna order and collect when im back in UK in a few weeks, Not been for 5 years will see whats changed. Nice one Steve or should I say Steven like on the shirts!!!

Reply to Branded Workwear!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net