Discuss Break in britain in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Whilst killing time lying on the couch with the worst bout of manflu known to man, the above program was on. It showed a gentleman that had been broken into twice. The presenter then proudly showed the cameraman the preventative measures they had done. One of them was an led flood which the t+e cable was clipped up the white render and terminated in a galvy through box, mounted vertically and the flex through a stuffing gland. Very attractive! Wonder how long before that fills with water?

I had to stop doing the "TV EICR",as missus reckoned i was spoiling her relaxing time...When my eldest was about 4,he watched Balamory on cctv,the one in Scotland with the colourful houses and overly close community....there was a lady character in a wheelchair,who worked in a shop,and every time the shot panned outside,i told my lad there was patently no wheelchair access at the shop,then whined on pedantically referring to planning consent and discrimination law....Anywho...went to his nursery,to pick him up,and the girl in charge said the youngster had had them in stitches,whilst the group watched this series,explaining to all the kids,that there was "patently no wheelchair access..." :sorcerer: a proud moment...

I had to stop doing the "TV EICR",as missus reckoned i was spoiling her relaxing time...When my eldest was about 4,he watched Balamory on cctv,the one in Scotland with the colourful houses and overly close community....there was a lady character in a wheelchair,who worked in a shop,and every time the shot panned outside,i told my lad there was patently no wheelchair access at the shop,then whined on pedantically referring to planning consent and discrimination law....Anywho...went to his nursery,to pick him up,and the girl in charge said the youngster had had them in stitches,whilst the group watched this series,explaining to all the kids,that there was "patently no wheelchair access..." :sorcerer: a proud moment...

Loveit!!

Clearly a Jobsworth in the making.

I would love manflu. Currently got the lovely sickness and diarrhoea, felt it for two and a half days before it exploded (literally) yesterday morning and hasn't stopped since! Lost 9 lb since Friday!

I would love manflu. Currently got the lovely sickness and diarrhoea, felt it for two and a half days before it exploded (literally) yesterday morning and hasn't stopped since! Lost 9 lb since Friday!
get well soon
tis the season mate, ive had my dizziness,blured vision and nausia today so im good for a while.

not good when your in the middle of something at work

Reply to Break in britain in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net