Discuss build it tool show in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh, Paul stuck his hand in his pocket for a few items.....not saying what but he wont be getting **** in eyes if he uses one of 'em.

Disappointing, save it for the Elex shows lads, it is so much better.

Got a few things that caught my eye. Really nice Makitta boots for £30, DB screwdrivers, Wera Hex plus alan key set and a pair of DeWalt eye protectors. Re-pointing my house soon and they will come in handy.

Got a few things that caught my eye. Really nice Makitta boots for £30, DB screwdrivers, Wera Hex plus alan key set and a pair of DeWalt eye protectors. Re-pointing my house soon and they will come in handy.

What will?.... Alan's keys?

What will?.... Alan's keys?

No I think he means his boots, so his feet will be nice and warm, while he's watching some other poor bugger up the ladder!!

No I think he means his boots, so his feet will be nice and warm, while he's watching some other poor bugger up the ladder!!

I have rigger boots that are lovely and warm. These new boots are for best, there never going to see a building site lol.

i don't think it's fair to give paul a ribbing. :ack2:

Ok, ok ALLEN KEYS :rofl:

Back to work Tuesday on a bloody awful site, mostly supervising and tea making. I should be able to clip cables up lol.

when you get home, get yr missus to do a nice medium rare ribeye steak.

makita boots didn't look bad, were you the fat block stood there for around 30mins at 11ish?

No mate, I was there Saturday just after 2pm. Set off late and then got stuck in traffic. The Makita boots are great, if they had the work Rockport or Timberland on them instead they would be £120 easy.

What did you think about the prices of drills? That is what i was looking for, a new drill but the prices are the same as the high street.

No mate, I was there Saturday just after 2pm. Set off late and then got stuck in traffic. The Makita boots are great, if they had the work Rockport or Timberland on them instead they would be £120 easy.

What did you think about the prices of drills? That is what i was looking for, a new drill but the prices are the same as the high street.
no different to high street, find a proper makita distributor so you get better support.

my local is cheaper than the show was

They should have been offering freebies for ear protection......all that nail gunning going on....

Yeah that happened just as I was paying at the checkout stall when that man touched my private parts with the back of his hand! It was an accident but ho boy did I make him pay for it :rofl:

He realized what he did straight away (well, you would cough cough) and he got a bit embarrassed and moved away as quick has he could whilst doing the customer service bit of "have a nice day" with a smirk on his face. Just to add to his embarrassment I said "You are the first man to ever touch my knob,,,,, I liked it!" At that point he had to walk away whilst trying not to laugh. IPF and Mrs M thought it was funny taking the mick out of this chap, laughed all the way back to the car park.

IPF I said something else to him, what was it?

Yeah that happened just as I was paying at the checkout stall when that man touched my private parts with the back of his hand! It was an accident but ho boy did I make him pay for it :rofl:

He realized what he did straight away (well, you would cough cough) and he got a bit embarrassed and moved away as quick has he could whilst doing the customer service bit of "have a nice day" with a smirk on his face. Just to add to his embarrassment I said "You are the first man to ever touch my knob,,,,, I liked it!" At that point he had to walk away whilst trying not to laugh. IPF and Mrs M thought it was funny taking the mick out of this chap, laughed all the way back to the car park.

Give your hands somthing to do and put your ear muffs on

lol. Think as he was scuttling away but whilst in ear shoot I said "Now that is what I call ""customer service"". His workmate chuckled in the background. I bet that was an interesting ribbing after we left?

Only freebie you got all day.....:yes:

Only freebie you got all day.....:yes:

Your above post and yesterdays action tickled me but in different ways :smilewinkgrin:

Hope he is not gay and I offended him? I'm not homophobic btw, just dont want to upset someone in their workplace. At least he has a funny story to tell his mates over a drink lol.

Your above post and yesterdays action tickled me but in different ways :smilewinkgrin:

Hope he is not gay and I offended him? I'm not homophobic btw, just dont want to upset someone in their workplace. At least he has a funny story to tell his mates over a drink lol.

I reckon that bloke with the stand camera got all the evidence....be on u tube soon :ihih:

i had gone by that point, it took me 2.5 hours to get there. 2 trains and a bus on way there.

i left manc around 1pm, stopped at dawsons and cafe nero on way home so picked up a few bits

Well , it is a tool show , nice to get your hands on some new tools ,,,,

Reply to build it tool show in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net