Discuss builders in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

put it this way, until I say the final screw has been tightened then the job is 'ongoing' and until he pays me he is not getting any paperwork, and he cannot complete or finish without having it
as soon as I see the credit then will log it with LABC
pe-nis

Last edited by a moderator:
even on a new door bell?

Why not, I can't think of a reason not to mark it up

I work on the principle of three numbers on an invoice, my phone number, the invoice number and the amount I'm owed. I am not a registered charity so I don't have a charity number to put on it so I don't give it

Last edited:
I'd talk to the customer and ask for a draw to cover you material bills. If the wholesalers put you on stop. That with cause problems with any other work you have to do.

prob nicest way to stop falling out with builder think loosing face first time / happens again ,hit hard

Bloody hell I have just read all this to then realise it is 4 years old is there no way it can be flagged so we know before we start getting drawn in. I will never get those 10 minutes back in my life.

Bloody hell I have just read all this to then realise it is 4 years old is there no way it can be flagged so we know before we start getting drawn in. I will never get those 10 minutes back in my life.

I think Dan is paying a couple of peanuts to some muppet to trawl through the forum and resurrect these ancient threads to help his KERCHING factor.

Cynical .. ME??!!! ;)

Reply to builders in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock