Discuss Can someone please recommend a CCTV microphone that they have used that is Good? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

Vapor

All the cctv cameras I have installed produce poor sound quality, they are professional range Panasonic & some Axis- the Axis have no sound problems but it is almost impossible to discern what is being said on the Panasonic. I want to add a top quality microphone for the customer. Anyone done this and tested it to know its good?

All the cctv cameras I have installed produce poor sound quality, they are professional range Panasonic & some Axis- the Axis have no sound problems but it is almost impossible to discern what is being said on the Panasonic. I want to add a top quality microphone for the customer. Anyone done this and tested it to know its good?

can't say I've done that.

This music surveillance mike can be included in any surveillance technique with music insight. The CCTV mike is usually employed as an increase use with CCTV camcorders that don't have built in music. is sold with its very own 12 volt Electricity power supply and could be used in combination with CCTV Camera Benefits stand-alone surveillance DVRs or Computer centered DVRs, for example Geovision. This mike is stand-alone as this doesn't respond around the source of energy from the home security camera. Connect and participate in wires may be used with one of these microphones to only run the two music and strength centrally to the Digital video recorder. Since the mike features a feminine RCA insight and quite a few DVRs have RCA information for that mike information, you'll need two BNC to RCA converters per end from the connect and participate in wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
This music surveillance mike can be included in any surveillance technique with music insight. The CCTV mike is usually employed as an increase use with CCTV camcorders that don't have built in music. is sold with its very own 12 volt Electricity power supply and could be used in combination with CCTV Camera Benefits stand-alone surveillance DVRs or Computer centered DVRs, for example Geovision. This mike is stand-alone as this doesn't respond around the source of energy from the home security camera. Connect and participate in wires may be used with one of these microphones to only run the two music and strength centrally to the Digital video recorder. Since the mike features a feminine RCA insight and quite a few DVRs have RCA information for that mike information, you'll need two BNC to RCA converters per end from the connect and participate in wire.

"RCA information for that mike information" ?
"This music surveillance mike" where?

It depend on your configuration many microphone in market Panasonic is one of the recommended company in this field jack are effecting to audio service necessary to check or which jack port are good for your system.
security cameras

I love this line:
to only run the two music and strength centrally to the Digital video recorder. Since the mike features a feminine RCA insight

All microphones should have a feminine insight. Daz

Reply to Can someone please recommend a CCTV microphone that they have used that is Good? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net