Discuss can`t reply to threads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, Im having trouble trying to reply to a thread i started, it keeps saying:
[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

All new members are subject to their posts been vetted as far as i know so may take a while to show, you would be best PM'ing one of the Mods with your error issue it could be an automated alert if its has flagged a word on the banned list, re-check your wording and see if any heavy or light swear words.

Reply to can`t reply to threads in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. Mobile View for it. It's a directory but it will...
Replies
Views
A quick search for earth tape didn't come up with much, though this thread was of interest. I'll start by mentioning that I've led a sheltered...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Been playing around with a fair few blogs for a while related to this topic. UK Tiling Forum that is. UK Tiling Forum - The Tiling Forum for the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
... click edit on your last post. Simple as that. You can also click "+Quote" on any number of posts. Even missing some in between, and then...
Replies
Views
Certsure: Where are the threads about Certsure? Considering this company own pretty much all certification companies. And perhaps are trying to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock