Discuss Can't spell? Don't worry in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tih
s tell me!

I cnat fnid the trahed but it was fnuny. It's rlelay hrad to tpye lkie tihs. As the fotbolal canht geos, 'cmoe and hvae a go if you tnihk yuor dfat eungoh.'

Oh daer, I can see wehre tihs wlil end up. I inrcodtued it on to a Gemran borad, tehy took to it so mcuh it’s stlil rnuinng 7 yaers on.

I teaks bolody ages to slepl evrnthieyg rhigt and then wcerk it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Can't spell? Don't worry in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock