Discuss caus you dont know whoos watching these days.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
$T2eC16FHJFwFFZ3uQ(3hBRrWztU3Tg~~60_35.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) is always around our enviroment.
You can measure the amount of EMF around your home, office, children's school, etc!

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Attention All Ladies and Girls !!!
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With this device, you are able to detect hidden wireless camera
in bathroom, dressing room and toilet before you pull down your pants!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Applications:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Electromagnetic field strength measurement
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cellular phone base station radiation power
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Density safety measurement
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Telecommunications(CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT)
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RF safety measurement
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RF power measurement for transmitters
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installations
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spy camera, wireless bug finder
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Microwave oven leakage detection[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spectrum Analyzer for WiFi 2.4GHz band, wireless devices (Zigbee, Bluetooth, ..etc)
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Personal living environment EMF safety[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dual operation mode:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Broadband Power mode[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spectrum Analyzer mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frequency range:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100MHz to 3GHz[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.4GHz-2.485GHz[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Super Wide dynamic range:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]60dB[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]90dB[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High sensitivity:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-55dBm to 0dBm[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-100dBm to -12dBm[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peak power density measurement 1.5uW/m2 to 0.58W/m2 (auto scale)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LCD digital Histogram and bar-graphics for power density level display[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Analog RF(AM,FM) and High speed digital RF(GSM,TDMA,,CDMA, Wi-Fi,WiMAX)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frequency Spectrum and Signal level display for WiFi 2.4GHz band[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Moving cursor, peakHold, Average, and WiFi channel display[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Small, compact handheld design, 65mmX130mm
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Battery operated (9V DC, included)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CE Approved.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Compliance with RoHS.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]~~~ 90 Days Manufacturer Warranty ~~~
This product is designed for home/personal use only, it is not for professional usage in medical, legal, certification or related purpose.
[/FONT]

Oh yeah you can never be too careful. Instead of having to wave one of those things around I have a beenie hat which I lined with tin foil, which gives me constant protection from all kinds of things which don't bear thinking about. You have to make your own protective hat though, because you never know what kind of 'extras' the makers of the hat have included, if you catch my drift...

there was a guy going round Leeds who had rigged a camera to point vertically hidden within a holdall..
what he was doing was choosing ladies that were wearing skirts....placing the holdall next to these women who were looking in the fridges at the supermarket for chips, pizza and what have you blissfully ignorant of what was going on....
i think he was caught in the Asda at Crown point shopping centre on the edge of town...lol..
it was on the local news and in the papers....
i wonder if one of these gadgets would have alerted those women to the dangers?...lol...

there was a guy going round Leeds who had rigged a camera to point vertically hidden within a holdall..
what he was doing was choosing ladies that were wearing skirts....placing the holdall next to these women who were looking in the fridges at the supermarket for chips, pizza and what have you blissfully ignorant of what was going on....
i think he was caught in the Asda at Crown point shopping centre on the edge of town...lol..
i wonder if one of these gadgets would have alerted those women to the dangers?...lol...

A bit like...

Attachments

• FatSlags.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 138

remember this 1?
Bank sex snooper | The Sun |News

Reply to caus you dont know whoos watching these days.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock