Discuss Dangers of Smart Meters Know the Truth in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

klay777

DIY
Reaction score
Dangers of Smart Meters Know the Truth

It's about time you know the Truth, Say No to Smart Metres.
Put everything aside take the time to read and watch the video, your health and your Family's health depends on you, Research the Truth know the Facts, and Fight back. Smart metres are detrimental to your health in the long run,
please watch this video for the Facts, Companies don't care about us or our Health, It's always been about the Money.
Pls watch this video The Dangers of Smart Metres - https://www.bitchute.com/video/iSNmKR9ponX5/

Don't be afraid, you have people all over Australia against smart metres, No Smart metre Movement.

Pls read this, very important ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE - https://stopsmartmeters.com.au/actions-you-can-take/
Pls read this very important Building Biology | Smart Meters – Not So Smart - https://www.buildingbiology.com.au/hazards/smart-meters.html

Put everything aside take the time to read and watch the video, your health and your Family's health depends on you, Research the Truth know the Facts, and Fight back. Smart metres are detrimental to your health in the long run,
please watch this video for the Facts, Companies don't care about us or our Health, It's always been about the Money.
Pls watch this video The Dangers of Smart Metres - https://www.bitchute.com/video/iSNmKR9ponX5/

Don't be afraid, you have people all over Australia against smart metres, No Smart metre Movement.

Pls read this, very important ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE - https://stopsmartmeters.com.au/actions-you-can-take/
Pls read this very important Building Biology | Smart Meters – Not So Smart - https://www.buildingbiology.com.au/hazards/smart-meters.html

*Meters

If you wish to sway opinions, it might be an idea to at least use the correct terminology.

This is the age of science and technology, when we cant face reality we leggo we clarity and latch on to vanity, some hol insanity, some get vision and start preach religion.

Mmmm, maybe you should have a lie down? There are some earthed mattresses available i believe.

if the powers that be say we should have smart meters, then it's obvious that we should refuse. they not for our benefit, only suppliers. same with over 50' insurance. pay for 9 years , that's what you get back if you die. live a bit longer and carol vordeman gets her fee.

To the OP. I fear you may have selected the wrong forum for your campaign. Electricians and engineers here are educated and trained, and have a healthy regard for the dangers of electricity and radiation. I think you are preaching to a community who do know truth.
I'm happy with the international metric system as it is, thank you.
Put everything aside take the time to read and watch the video,
I'm not going to "put everything aside". I have a life! But I have now watched the video, and it has made me sad that you could be taken in by some of the misleading content.
your health and your Family's health depends on you,
That's an interesting stance to take. I know what you're trying to say, but people do have to take personal responsibility for their health, as well as being guided by their family. For instance if you insist on smoking after I've repeatedly advised against it, you share the blame if you get lung cancer. Similarly if you peddle untruths or distribute misleading information to persuade others to avoid their social duty to reduce energy usage and "save the planet", you may affect their health In a very negative way.
Research the Truth know the Facts, and Fight back.
"Researching the truth" has become a minefield with the advent of Quora, social media, 'false news', and many individuals promoting their own agenda's irrespective of fact or truth.
I was lucky to have had a reasonable education, conducted almost entirely without the help of the internet. I know at least some truth and facts, with or without using capital letters.
Smart metres are detrimental to your health in the long run,
I refute that. You may argue, but a fundamental purpose of the roll-out was to make individuals more aware of the details of their energy usage, in the hope that understanding would help reduce individual consumption, contributing to the reduction of carbon emissions etc etc... "saving the planet", creating a healthier world, not a more toxic one.
Well that's Capitalism for you (see I can use capitals too!). But companies have to care about health, and they do because it's a requirement of most countries legislation. They do care about the health of their employees, and the health of their customers (through proving the safety of the products they make). You might like to do some research on the process of product development, and how product safety is ensured through thorough research and ensuring a comprehensive understanding the science involved, then good design, choice of materials, compliance with standards (and there are often many of those), choice of manufacturing or processing partners etc. I could go on. It is rare that a properly run company puts an unsafe product on the market, and if it happens there is a legal duty to withdraw it or fix it.

I did. Apart from the first half which didn't explain what exposures lead to the abnormalities observed, from about half way through, there were references to microwave radiation, "radar", 5G signals and wi-fi, all of which can have safety/health issues associated with them, but none of which have a connection with Smart Meters.
Don't be afraid, you have people all over Australia against smart metres,
That's not really any consolation to me, because I would like Australians to be aware of their energy usage, and help reduce it.
No Smart metre Movement.
Exactly.
To quote from earlier "It's always been about the money (sorry - Money!)". The author of the article, who also happens to have a book that you should buy, also wants you to worry about:
I'm not convinced - and anyway life's too short 🥱

Last edited:
To the OP. I fear you may have selected the wrong forum for your campaign. Electricians and engineers here are educated and trained, and have a healthy regard for the dangers of electricity and radiation. I think you are preaching to a community who do know truth.

I'm happy with the international metric system as it is, thank you.

I'm not going to "put everything aside". I have a life! But I have now watched the video, and it has made me sad that you could be taken in by some of the misleading content.

That's an interesting stance to take. I know what you're trying to say, but people do have to take personal responsibility for their health, as well as being guided by their family. For instance if you insist on smoking after I've repeatedly advised against it, you share the blame if you get lung cancer. Similarly if you peddle untruths or distribute misleading information to persuade others to avoid their social duty to reduce energy usage and "save the planet", you may affect their health In a very negative way.

"Researching the truth" has become a minefield with the advent of Quora, social media, 'false news', and many individuals promoting their own agenda's irrespective of fact or truth.
I was lucky to have had a reasonable education, conducted almost entirely without the help of the internet. I know at least some truth and facts, with or without using capital letters.

I refute that. You may argue, but a fundamental purpose of the roll-out was to make individuals more aware of the details of their energy usage, in the hope that understanding would help reduce individual consumption, contributing to the reduction of carbon emissions etc etc... "saving the planet", creating a healthier world, not a more toxic one.

Well that's Capitalism for you (see I can use capitals too!). But companies have to care about health, and they do because it's a requirement of most countries legislation. They do care about the health of their employees, and the health of their customers (through proving the safety of the products they make). You might like to do some research on the process of product development, and how product safety is ensured through thorough research and ensuring a comprehensive understanding the science involved, then good design, choice of materials, compliance with standards (and there are often many of those), choice of manufacturing or processing partners etc. I could go on. It is rare that a properly run company puts an unsafe product on the market, and if it happens there is a legal duty to withdraw it or fix it.

I did. Apart from the first half which didn't explain what exposures lead to the abnormalities observed, from about half way through, there were references to microwave radiation, "radar", 5G signals and wi-fi, all of which can have safety/health issues associated with them, but none of which have a connection with Smart Meters.

That's not really any consolation to me, because I would like Australians to be aware of their energy usage, and help reduce it.

Exactly.

To quote from earlier "It's always been about the money (sorry - Money!)". The author of the article, who also happens to have a book that you should buy, also wants you to worry about:
I'm not convinced - and anyway life's too short 🥱

I would love the OP to counter Avo8's post, which is quite frankly 10/10.

It's always been about the money (sorry - Money!)". The author of the article, who also happens to have a book that you should buy, also wants you to worry about:
Also has many online courses for you to enrol in. Prices, as far as I can tell, start at 495 dollars, up to 11,000+ dollars.
No problem making a fortune from the gullible.

The major reason smart meters are been pushed is for an introduction of peak hour levies, they don't exist yet but it is coming and can only work If they can monitor your usage each day.
Check the small details on your energy supplier contract, the legal wording is already in place, meanwhile I'll stick to my original meter with spinning disc :)

Reply to Dangers of Smart Meters Know the Truth in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net