Search the forum,

Discuss Does door 2 door leaflet marketing work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Same here.... if you click on link above in my previous post it takes you to Fairprint.

Just got business cards through today - spot on, 1000 for £49 all in, real good quality.

Got to shop around, not bad on price for flyers, but I just had 10,000 business cards and 700 magnetics for two businesses done through Vista Print for £205.

The trick is to play off their sales patter. Never buy straight away from Vista, sometimes leave the site for a "Special offer discount" or as I have just done left the shopping cart for 4 days with a pending order........got an e-mail offering 7 day delivery for free!!

A business card should be a throw away item, if you only hand one out at a time, or think about whether to give one or not, then you didnt buy enough!!!!

A cunning ploy that has worked for me is give your local suppliers a business card display holder e.g. counter display stand and put your cards in there. They get a tidy display and they will look after your cards. For the small price paid, Ive had more work back to more than cover.

I am thinking of how I can increase my business opportunities and was thinking about investing in leaflets and do door to door leaflet dropping.

Has anyone got an experience in doing this or whether you know someone who has done this successully. Anyone got statastics on how effective it works, ie: 1 customer per 1000 dropped on average

If you want to do it properly then don't scared of traditional marketing methods, such as flyers/leaflets. There are loads of designers out there and I'd suggest getting it linked strongly with your brand. Try not to make them too generic, as it's all too easy to throw flyer in the bin just as it is to ignore an online ad. Also, try get a company with GPS tracking so you know that your flyers aren't just being thrown away. And if at all possible get them to deliver yours without competing leaflets or, even better, on their own. Finally, a quick search for distributors will find companies like leaflet delivery birmingham or leaflet delivery kent and a host more that you can use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Does door 2 door leaflet marketing work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net