Discuss ECODAN ASHP... anyone hooked up one of these in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just seeing anyone hooked one of these pre plumbed units up before :
Mitsubishi Ecodan

Assuming fairly straight forward compared some 'head scratchers' I've done recently.
Possibly a power supply to inside unit + supply to outside unit + comms cable between + SL from heating 🤔

Plumber has kindly supplied/ installed and cant help me with any nice 'easy to read' schematics.

All I've got to go off at the mo is the printed wiring diagram on the inside case on the 2 x units - bit too much info for me to digest, unless I have no choice 😵‍💫

Any technical helpline/ email you know of for these units?

Thanks very much
Sy

IMG_5404.jpeg
IMG_5404.jpegIMG_5403.jpegIMG_5613.jpegIMG_5620.jpegIMG_5611.jpegIMG_5618.jpeg

Yeah wired up a few
There are two ways to wire I find it easier to take a supply to the outside unit from d.b to rotary isolator
Then a 2 core for a s1s2 connection from outside unit to tank control box
Supply to tank for control from d.b
Supply to tank for water heater from d.b
If under floor heating manifold connection from that to tank
If using a third party room stat for second zone ie upstairs rads cable from stat to tank

Yeah wired up a few
There are two ways to wire I find it easier to take a supply to the outside unit from d.b to rotary isolator
If using a third party room stat for second zone ie upstairs rads cable from stat to tank
You going with 2 MCB IN dB ? Keeping tank one separate?

Yeah wired up a few
Are you going with 2 MCB in DB I guess b16 ?

Reply to ECODAN ASHP... anyone hooked up one of these in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net