Discuss Electical NVQ 3, 2356 Evidence needed in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

johno88888

Hi all,
This is my 1st post on the forum and I was wondering if any of you could help me out.
I've been in the Electrical trade for nearly 12 years and did originally start my NVQ 3 but was then laid off when I was a quarter of the way through it. Since then I've been in and out of work (mostly due to the recession and not being fully qualified) but still I've worked in nearly every area of electrical installation, I've done Metal conduit/trunking, cable tray, basket, Terminated 185mm armoured cables, traveled the country installing data points and chip and pins in banks, worked abroad on Alcatel Lucent Submarine Networks using fibre optic cables and DC power, rewired Primary schools and office blocks, Rewired occupied houses, testing and now I'm working on new build houses for Persimmon. The problem I've got is that I've now started my 2356 I'm just 1st fixing houses and I didn't take any photos of the work that I've done in the past, so its difficult for me to hit all evidence with the key criticals matching as I'm only doing the same job over and over.
So here I am wondering if any one out there might have the photos needed to help me get through this course (they seem to want a lot more compared to when I was originally doing it on my apprenticeship) I can do the write ups myself no problem but I'm stuck with the Evidence needed.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
John

.........So here I am wondering if any one out there might have the photos needed to help me get through this course (they seem to want a lot more compared to when I was originally doing it on my apprenticeship) I can do the write ups myself no problem but I'm stuck with the Evidence needed.
What you're trying to do is fraudulent and deceptive practice.

Thread closed and please don't open a new similar thread.

**edit**

Further info, I received a message from an established member and apparently you don't need photos for your evidence.

......let him know that he doesn't actually need photos as evidence for his nvq portfolio.

Last edited:

Reply to Electical NVQ 3, 2356 Evidence needed in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net