Discuss Electrician in Australia in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Rohan

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum so bare with me.

Back in April I finished my apprenticeship and became qualified in the UK. I am now in Australia ( Sydney, New South Wales) on a Working Holiday Visa. I am finding it a bit hard to get work as I do not have an Australian Electrical Licence.

Does anyone know how to get an Australian Electrical Licence ?

I am aware that each state has its own different type of Licence, which is the best to get ?

I plan to be here for a couple of years, is it worth me even getting a Licence ?

Thanks Alot

Rohan

Yes everyone asked me for one when i was applying for jobs over there , i managed to get jobs as a sparky,s mate instead it was a bit less money and i didnt have to shell out on an aussie liscense

Reply to Electrician in Australia in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
So I have tried applying to every electrician mate/improver jobs there is on every job websites and I got a few calls saying that they want guys...
Replies
Views
: Inquiry Hi I'm Eric from south Africa I have an electrical trade test certificate also a wireman licence currently doing my master electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Sorry, I won't take much of your time. To cut a long story short, I am newly qualified and have domestic installation/commercial...
Replies
Views
BH Electrics, is growing our team. Located in beautiful Port Douglas, Far North Queensland provides electrical solutions to commercial...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock