Discuss ElectriciansForums.net Recipe and General Food Lovers Thread! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was watching one of the high up sky channels a couple weeks ago, and it was the American that usually is on Man Vs Food… where he goes around America eating the restaurants competition meals… the massive plates of meat, desserts… whatever.
“Eat this in 30 minutes, you get your name on the wall and a t shirt”…. That kind of thing.

This new show is him just touring Britain, eating the local stuff.. and he was in Yorkshire, eating the puddings, and heading North to try a bit of Parkin.

Not seen him in Scotland yet tackling a haggis.

The credits showed him dipping a greggs sausage roll into Heinz salad cream… 2 things he had never tried before…

And he almost spat out the salad cream 🤮

I've seen that advertised. I used to watch man v food ages ago! Weather bloody awful I hope my train is not delayed!

Was watching one of the high up sky channels a couple weeks ago, and it was the American that usually is on Man Vs Food… where he goes around America eating the restaurants competition meals… the massive plates of meat, desserts… whatever.
“Eat this in 30 minutes, you get your name on the wall and a t shirt”…. That kind of thing.

This new show is him just touring Britain, eating the local stuff.. and he was in Yorkshire, eating the puddings, and heading North to try a bit of Parkin.

Not seen him in Scotland yet tackling a haggis.

The credits showed him dipping a greggs sausage roll into Heinz salad cream… 2 things he had never tried before…

And he almost spat out the salad cream 🤮
I've somewhere between 7 and 12 weeks in the States coming up soon and I'm already dreading it - their food is utter shyte! It may be the size of a house due to all the agrochemicals and hormones used to make it, but remove all the salt and sugar and it's totally tasteless. Which is why as a nation they're so totally obese and diabetic. No matter how hard I try or careful I am to pick constantly healthy options, I don't think I've ever not put weight on whilst over there.

Reply to ElectriciansForums.net Recipe and General Food Lovers Thread! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net