Discuss Exam question practice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all okay during these times.
A quick question if anyone knows of any sites or links for me to do some practise questions for my inspection and testing written and online exams. (Unit 112 and 012)

thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all okay during these times.
A quick question if anyone knows of any sites or links for me to do some practise questions for my inspection and testing written and online exams. (Unit 112 and 012)

thanks in advance
Hi, Have you tried Googling for some past papers?

Have you found the Swindon Massive site yet ? Be careful with some online questions/answers as some are known to be out of date and have the capability to drive you mad ! The Swindon Massive one is known to be pretty good... I think the guy that runs it teaches at Swindon College, but I could be wrong.

Have you found the Swindon Massive site yet ? Be careful with some online questions/answers as some are known to be out of date and have the capability to drive you mad ! The Swindon Massive one is known to be pretty good... I think the guy that runs it teaches at Swindon College, but I could be wrong.
Yeah I have looked on that site but can’t see anything helpful for the written exam :(

I think this is what you are looking for, hmm for some reason the link is not secure, but look at "-----------" they have an online 18th edition exam simulator.

I have no idea why that has gone ------------when posted.

Reply to Exam question practice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys. Just wondering what people used to practice the written part of the 2391-52 exam? I have the iet exam prep book, which seems more geared...
Replies
Views
Hi Could someone please help me with how to navigate the 18th edition amendment 2 (Brown) book in the most time efficient way for the exam. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi - Just joined the forum as I'm making a career change and am training up. I've come across some mock papers online and am concerned that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone and nice to meet you all! I have question, I'm interested in doing my am2 test,the problem is working frew various agencies you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock