Search the forum,

Discuss Expected r1 r2 value when circuit 16.5m long in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

think his trusty texas instruments came from the alamo. or else he's been on the texas corn moonshine.

Thanks everyone ! One more advice tip I'm chasing to do test and inspections 56 next month and fit through the loft space lol just want to do the testing side of things and some remedial work when I give a c1 /c2/ or c3 and save all the claiming for young guys lol. Cheers again for everyone help my name is Darrel

Genuine enquiry, no offence meant, but can anyone translate this?

A bit harsh hey! Not asking for you to do my home work! Just a push in the right Direction

Sorry mate, you got your terminology wrong, and that messed up my train of thought, hope the rest of the replies have put you right

Well guys thanks for the help ! Exam on Tuesday certificate of competence by Napit open book guidance note 3, Onsite Guide , BS7671 regs. Anyone took this test if so any tips or reviews of those 3 books I should be focussing on? Cheers equilent to the 2391

Well guys thanks for the help ! Exam on Tuesday certificate of competence by Napit open book guidance note 3, Onsite Guide , BS7671 regs. Anyone took this test if so any tips or reviews of those 3 books I should be focussing on? Cheers equivalent to the 2391

The 2391 is no longer. It's now the 2394/2395.

I very much doubt that the Napit version of this is anywhere near the equivalent to be honest.

Mate, the scams just want your cash and the more of it they can get the happier they are.
Why do you think they're called scams?

Not a lot compared with the 2391, put it this way I past the 2392 in an afternoon. It took 3 months of hard study and application to pass the 2391. I literally slept with GN3 for 90 nights and read it for 90 days. I didn't need to come on a forum to ask what was on page 36, it was faded from the book to my chest where I fell asleep with the page open. Can you really say that the napit test will be the equivalent of this?

Reply to Expected r1 r2 value when circuit 16.5m long in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock