Discuss Finding stuff in your tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Having a clear out the other day in my trusty tool bag and i found among all the bolts, screws, grommets ect, a metal tea spoon, 50p and a pack of Rizlas (although ive given up smoking now, but i left em there for sentimental reasons). Reminds me of the days when the first thing i done when got to work was have a roll up and a cup of tea, then proceeded to do any work. Anyone ever found anything other than the obvious in thiere toolbag. I could do with a laugh

Couple of years ago I gave up sparking to follow my university dreams. It didn't work out. When I went back to work, I found a small polythene bag with the remnants of my previous packed lunch. I shan't go into more details.

Did a job at my uncle's house one weekend, refused to take any cash off him other than the price of his replacement shower. Got to work on the Monday and found an envelope with £200 in it.
Pushed it back through his letterbox on me way home.

Years ago I worked with a spark who would always hold his terminal driver in his mouth whilst 2nd fixing/dressing cables in to terminals with both hands. One of the apprentices got sick of the abuse this spark used to give him so he dropped his cacks put this sparks terminal driver in between his cheeks and got another lad to take a Polaroid. He put the Polaroid in the sparks toolbox to let him find it haha.

We did that with a digestive biscuit and a **** of a boss a couple of years ago.
That has just made me chuckle remembering that!
What goes around comes around as they say.

thats a students shared house trixk with a toothbrush. Picture of one of them with the brush right up the alimentary canal, to be delivered last day of term to the unlucky recipient.

On one job I was on with my mate there was a decorator who was constantly p1ssed and bad tempered for reasons known only to himself. He was also a nasty bully.
He was shouting at me one day about how I was holding him up,in his way, costing him money yadda yadda yadda.
A bit later that day I found some nice white gloss paint in my toolbox the problem being it wasn't in a tin. My mate helped me clean off my tools and went out for a smoke. Not long after the decorator came in shouting his mouth off threatening everyone. Somebody had poured 5ltres of undercoat all over the front seats of his van, the dashboard, steering wheel too and he wanted to know who'd done it. My mate was straight in and told him he'd done it as he'd parked it in our way and was holding us up costing us money, and punched the bloke off his feet.
Funny how quick a bully turns into a coward, he didn't want to fight but he wanted to know what my mate was going to do about the undercoat on the seats.
"F**k all" was the reply "You're the decorator, when its dry gloss it."
He was a changed man after that.

Reply to Finding stuff in your tool bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net