1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new BritishForums.co.uk, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Forum Competition

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum' started by Sintra, Dec 16, 2016.

Discuss Forum Competition in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. Richard Burns

Richard Burns Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Richard Burns
    Well done Smithy and Rpa07.
    Thank you for the competition staff.

Rpa07, Dan, smithy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. egg67

egg67 Electrician's Arms

To the bosses thanks for the fun of the spot the ball comp, next time can you leave the ball in the picture as this will make it easy to spot the ball, still think it's A1 and have been robbed of a win just because I got it wrong, but l played a good game and it was all down to the ref that I lost

Dan, DPG, Sintra and 1 other person like this.
  4. GMES

GMES Chief Gorilla Staff Member Trusted Advisor

There's more on the way Richard.

Dan and Sintra like this.
  5. Rpa07

Rpa07 I'm so over Sintra! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    Thanks for the competition especially seeing I came in runner up -
    I would like to thank my parents and all those who . . . . . Sorry wrong speech!
    I know the Panto season's over but
    "It's behind you"! But not as far behind as @egg67 guess!

egg67, Sintra and DPG like this.
  6. Advertisement

to hide this advert.