Discuss Garden / Hot Tub / Pond pumps feed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rockingit

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just want a quick foggy-Monday-morning-brain check..... Customer wants a mixed feed for general outdoor shenanigans, plan is to run a supply from a KMF in the meter box down some 10mm SWA to an outdoor pillar style distro and then go from there. If divorce it at the pillar box, so the entire downstream system of 'whatever' is TT, will this still be compliant for a hot tub?

"hot tub, hot tub, do you require TT?"

Attachments

• 1624872107382.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
"hot tub, hot tub, do you require TT?"
Well this is it - without knowing what they're going to buy and the instructions that come with it, it's anyone's guess! Unless...... I guess could always put an earth mat under where it will go instead of a rod at the pillar.

use the PME and run a piece of wet string to the MET in case of a broken PEN. even the IET are guessing , not just on the technicalities, but on how to justify an amendment ,, kerrching.

Reply to Garden / Hot Tub / Pond pumps feed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

There’s is currently a 3 core 6mm swa installed/40amp breaker, the garden room has its own consumer unit with a 32amp ring circuit and 6amp...
Replies
Views
Had a callout today to see a couple with concerns about the electrics to a hot tub / spa at house they've just bought this year. They were...
Replies
Views
How do you do your garden pond electrics? example. Masterplug Weatherproof Outdoor Power Kit. Fitted to exterior wall of house, fed via the...
Replies
Views
M
OK chaps I have a great one for all you thinkers out there.......... My friends company are renovating a house. Wiring in the house is all...
Replies
Views
dragon-av
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock