Discuss Get your installation price back? Scam or genuine business model? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They are not real or mcs ..subbie all the work on to mcs companys, they do their own telcan and look for victims with cash make the appointment, do the pressure selling, price drops and saps calcs are out of this world...not forgetting the 360 money back offer...

They are not real or mcs ..subbie all the work on to mcs companys, they do their own telcan and look for victims with cash make the appointment, do the pressure selling, price drops and saps calcs are out of this world...not forgetting the 360 money back offer...

If that is what is happening then the MCS 'subbies' are breaking the MCS rules and could/should be struck off.

On a more positive note though they are good for business. We've had 2 of their jobs recently. They are quoting 18k for 4k of "German" panels but none of the customers had any paperwork or could tell me anything about what the inverters or panels were. Oh and nearly forgot the only install on Dansk's favourite type of roofs - elastic. Neither of the houses we visited could get anything like the number of panels on that they had been told they would get.

SRE it probably started at £24000 and if you sign on the day ...you get the super managers discount and as you said no paper work left...conmen..

apparently, according to a customer I spoke to today if you sign on the night the salesman waves his commission to cover your discount. Guess he must like working for nowt then!!

apparently, according to a customer I spoke to today if you sign on the night the salesman waves his commission to cover your discount. Guess he must like working for nowt then!!

£6000 is a lot to wave goodbye too...nice fella...bet his mum is proud...

most excellent!!

I tried to watch the original but vomitted half way though.
sticky keyboard, yuk!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm employed as a cnvasser by these company. Did research after joining because it seemed to good to be true. Swiss bank does not exist! people are getting scammed Its right what babba said if you doubtful you get managers super discount 30% so all is pressure to sign on night

Reply to Get your installation price back? Scam or genuine business model? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net