Discuss Getting back into contracting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Richard3009

Having spent 20 years away from the hands on practical side of things stuck in the drawing office, it may be the case I have to return to electrical contracting, what cards do I require to return to work, I'm am a City and Guilds 236 qualified approved electrician.

ps if any one knows of companies or small outfits that require autocad as builts schematics line diagrams schedules etc I'm willing to give a very competitive price.

.....ps if any one knows of companies or small outfits that require autocad as builts schematics line diagrams schedules etc I'm willing to give a very competitive price.
You can rather put a link to your website or mention your CAD services in your signature and get some exposure that way but we don't allow advertising in the posts on the open forums.

Reply to Getting back into contracting in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not currently working within the industry but I am actively looking for some practical work experience. Currently studying for a HNC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would genuinely appreciate some guidance. I am currently completing training for my City & Guilds 2391-52 practical, and as there is some...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum so please excuse any stupid questions which may come below. Sorry if this is long winded but I want to give a good...
Replies
Views
Hello all First up I'd like to say thanks to everyone on here. I've used this website for many problems since I first started in the electrical...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock