Discuss Has anyone posted a CV online? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Bit of advice please, has anyone ever posted their CV on one of the well known websites at all? Just wondered if anyone had any feedback on doing it. I've been at the same company since leaving school, so 17 years in total including apprenticeship, I just feel like I'm in a weird comfort zone and that I'm going to slowly get stale workwise and maybe need to step out of my comfort zone to freshen things up! TIA.

might be better to search on indeed for jobs, then applyto any you like, sending CV direct to prospective employer.

You can save a copy of a good CV to Dropbox then they get access to it - clever and you get calls but some agencies are looking out for keywords so I was offered a number of nursing posts but I'd stepped away from that yet that is what came up in the search - just hope you weren't in the ---- industry, if you were don't put it on the CV unless you want it to come up again - yes, pun intended!

Ive had a look Tel, nothing seemed to jump out at me to be fair. I have to change something at some point, but I may just hang on for a I guess. No such luck with being involved in the ---- industry Rpa, I once had a mate who could do a brilliant impression of Gonzo from Sesame St though, we were convinced his future was a career in ----!!!

Reply to Has anyone posted a CV online? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just trying to weigh up the total costs for this course, assuming I don't go to a college! Has anyone done it recently? Can anyone confirm...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post here. I have a little experience with most types of household wiring through a decade of DIY remodeling, and...
Replies
Views
hello I did an EICR today on a flat probably about 10 years old. everything fine except the usual C3s for non rcd protected circuits and for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock