Discuss Heatmiser network Thermostat issues (EMI??) in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dansk, sorry it's taken so long to get round t trying this - life's been a bit hectic lately!! but it works perfectly THANK YOU.

Wired the netmon network to the C/D of the touchpad (which was previously wired netmon to network on UH1 and C/D of touchpad to C/D of UH1.)

Got good control of heating via iPhone AND touchpad.

Thank you for the help...much appreciated!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Heatmiser network Thermostat issues (EMI??) in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone We have a little problem with a heating system on one of the projects (quite big house in south Kensington) and we are looking for...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Guys, could you please advise me as I have been getting differing answers whilst looking on the web. I am in the process of installing a new...
Replies
Views
F
Hi folks, this is my 1st post and hope this is in the right area. We went to a site today which had 17 NuHeat networked 15v room thermosats wired...
Replies
Views
flyingsparky
F
C
Im abit confused. Hope some1 can help. We've just finished wiring 8 small office units. Each one has a sub-mains, fed with a 3c 16mm swa cable...
Replies
Views
P
Guys, The 2 bed flat I recently moved into is all electric. It has a Hyco Instaneous water heater (rated 12.8kW - 53A at 230v), a Shower...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock