Discuss Help from someone who has had enough in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mother

Hi all,
I have been looking on here for a few months now and i'm hoping and praying someone can help.
I am a 45 year old mother with a 27 year old daughter who is about to be married and an 8 year old grandson, we both live in norhampton and run a profitable business.

we are selling up in the next 18 months to move to New Zealand, as none of us have any formal qualifications including my daughters fiance, the only option to get permanent residency is to get the qualifications to be an electrician, getting a business visa means 2 years of uncertainty and stress.

does anyone know of the quickest and easiest way to get qualified as an electrician, money is not an object, my daughter or her partner will work in New Zealand where as i want to build my own house and take things a little easier.
i know you guys work hard and have many years experience under your belts and i do not want to offend or belittle your qualifications or how hard you have worked to gain them, i only want to offer my family a better way of life.

I have read of various intensive courses but understand you need to get practical work experience to be fully qualified, as i said earlier money is not a problem and i am willing to pay for the practical experience as we will need to get a provisional license and work for 3 months in NZ before the permanent residency visa is granted.
any help/advice would be very very much appreciated.

we have all been over to NZ and i am going again later this year, i am taking my sister and her husband to see if they would like to join us when we move, if they do i would need to get my brother in law qualified as well.

thank you for taking the time to read this and if you could spare a little more of your time could you please leave a response

Mother

Wonder what happened?

She probably found out that these fast track learning course qualifications do not in any way shape or form, constitute being able to call yourself an electrician, in any other country other than the daft or stupid UK!!! And even then, not the whole of the UK...!!

Be funny if Northern Ireland came up with a mass demand of sparks and all English sparks came here and left in England in the dark. Then they would care about their engineers

Reply to Help from someone who has had enough in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net