Discuss Help pricing this job.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

liamnewbury

Hi, been asked to quote for a 3 bed victorian house thats been stripped bare with new internal walls going in in some places, a dormer on the roof.

28 DSSO
4 SSSO
5 FCU
8 Pendants
13 Light switches
2 Pullcords
1 Cooker point
2 Shaver points
20 Downlights
3 TV Points
2 Electric showers
3 x Garden uplights
10way consumer unit
New main bonding to gas and water

Price is including doing the chasing but not making good.

I am looking for a price for labour only. I was thinkin in the region of £3250. This is near Kingston Upon Thames, so greater london.

Seems like a pretty reasonable price to me! Also to save time buy a 4 1/2 inch grinder from screwfix, currently doing a Hitachi one in a case for £29.99, use it to mark out your chases and save doing it by hand, then just chisel the channels out, saves hell of alot of time! :D

Reply to Help pricing this job.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am stuck on another job for next 2 months . Friend has maybe 14 max down lighters and maybe 2 pendant points . Wiring in loft space is a bit...
Replies
Views
Been asked to price for a job, customer is having attic done out so needs a few new circuits up there. Some more context I'm based in South Wales...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. In a bit of a situation which is starting to cause a fair bit of stress and figured maybe asking some silly questions here may help to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock