Discuss Here is my introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Toby here, have been an electrician forever. From Australia, North West of Melbourne in a town called Melton.

Mainly have dealt with housing since our population on this side of town has exploded the last 10+ years with lots of immigration, has been good for business but starting to get a bit annoying getting around with extra traffic everywhere, I don't know, maybe I'm not used to it and comparatively to other cities it's still a country town. But definitely, our area has turned into a far more suburban town in my time.

Run my own business with a team of 5 others, we do everything so work is fun doing different jobs and projects everyday. But yeah as I said, so many new houses and estates have popped up that that's our main focus.

Anyway, I rant a bit, I'm here since I have a bit more spare time as I'm getting older and am just exploring the internet further, maybe I can help people here and there where I can, thanks.

Welcome to the forum.

Just a question for you…. It says you joined 2 years ago, but you’ve only just started typing something???

Waiting for a good question to ask, or is the forum time and date system all to pot?

Welcome everyone thanks for posting so we know you are human!!

Reply to Here is my introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have three forums that were all UK. We now have them open to the world and appear in international search engines (as in Google.com when...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm just looking for a bit of advice regarding our meter. EDF keep badgering us to have a smart meter fitted, and they recently...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
Here’s what happened, we’re looking for a professional opinion: The auto transfer switch for our Generac stand by generator “exploded” (we heard a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock