Currently reading:
How hardcan it be

Discuss How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm bored with this, anyone else feel the same?

Pete I can't believe the Mods are letting it ride, if any of us say anything out of line, they are straight on us.
And yes I agree it is getting boring now!

To be fair to the Mods they usually do cut quite a bit of slack, its Dan who tries to get us all to tow the line. But things like this where the mods allow it too happen is a little silly

Ok gents, your choice.... Ban him or not?

Your decision.

Well it's not offensive, racist, its just a daft thread, a ban would be a bit harsh, perhaps a warning, but don't think it warrants a ban.

Have you checked is profile out , occupation Bubble popper wtf

I've reported the multiple account and now who ever it is is going on ignore on this one. If we all do the same the "joke" dies.

No Trev and others. A joke is a joke but it seems like it was going the wrong way. He is banned now, lets move onto the next wind up.

Reply to How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock