Search the forum,

Discuss How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

careful adam. paul will slash your post count to 14 if you upset him.

We are not getting the hump par'se it was a poor attempt IMHO from a member to pretend to be something he is not, compared to real members who start these threads you can see its totally fake... the games up why continue - no one to Ban its a fake member account...

Don't get me wrong it was a bit of fun and probably worked for several posts but after that it became see-through as the OP seemed to be purposely prodding members with the nature of his/her posts and the mods didn't reply or react in their normal manner.

Good attempt but you'll have to get up earlier if you want to pull the wool over our eyes :grin:

Ok Ok Ok Did nobody notice that I was never online while my little friend walnut whip was!!
IT was Me, it started as a bit of fun last night, it was totally my idea Although clearly I did bribe the Mods to play along.
What started off as a good laugh soon became clear that it was rubbing some of you up the wrong way.
My only excuse for carrying it on was. it became like when you tell a little porker for a good reason but then it escalates out of your control and it becomes harder to wriggle out of.
The funniest part for me was when my alias had a pop at mike and i then logged out and back in as me to defend mike, which earned me a like off Mike Ha ha.
Now to the serious part and this is serious, if I am going to become ignored by people like our Trev or others and if I have forced you guys to want me gone then just say the word, and I will ask Paul to close My account with Immediate effect.
The choice is definitely yours !!!

Glenn, I was playing the game too. Just a little differently.
No one in their right mind wants you to go, now will you just Foff:)

Is there a 3 day course I can go on for that!
Also thanks mate you were the main reason I said I would close my account, fun is one thing but to upset guys like you is not on, so the offer is genuine and who knows may still happen depending on others replies.

Glenn you didn't upset me. If you had I'd be ringing you to tell you how unhappy I am but I'm not so get another beer and chill mate.
That's what I'm going to do, well I'm telling Mrs Trev to bring me one. It may or may not be successful :)

Ok Ok Ok Did nobody notice that I was never online while my little friend walnut whip was!!
IT was Me, it started as a bit of fun last night, it was totally my idea Although clearly I did bribe the Mods to play along.
What started off as a good laugh soon became clear that it was rubbing some of you up the wrong way.
My only excuse for carrying it on was. it became like when you tell a little porker for a good reason but then it escalates out of your control and it becomes harder to wriggle out of.
The funniest part for me was when my alias had a pop at mike and i then logged out and back in as me to defend mike, which earned me a like off Mike Ha ha.
Now to the serious part and this is serious, if I am going to become ignored by people like our Trev or others and if I have forced you guys to want me gone then just say the word, and I will ask Paul to close My account with Immediate effect.

Give over ye silly sod and have another banana - you know you want to!

You are scaring me Geordie, following my confession, you are remarkably reserved and polite!!

I am always reserved and polite - it's one of the many qualities that we Geordies have. :)

As for your confession; I don't know what you mean Sir. I thought we were all having a bit of fun - Trev was - in true Geordie style (well done Son ;) ) and that's all there is to it.

Some folks take forums far too seriously and they probably think Emmerdale Farm and Corporation Street are "real life" too.

Get ower yersells man!! ;)

I am always reserved and polite - it's one of the many qualities that we Geordies have. :)

As for your confession; I don't know what you mean Sir. I thought we were all having a bit of fun - Trev was - in true Geordie style (well done Son ;) ) and that's all there is to it.

Some folks take forums far too seriously and they probably think Emmerdale Farm and Corporation Street are "real life" too.

Get ower yersells man!! ;)

Are you trying to tell me there not, next you will be trying to convince me there is no santa claus!!

You are evil and are going straight to Hell

Are you trying to tell me there not, next you will be trying to convince me there is no santa claus!!

I wouldn't go that far, we all need something to believe in.

.... and it's "they're not" - short for "they are not". The Apostrophe (this little thing ' ) takes the place of a space and the letter "a".

English lessons given by a Geordie has a subtle element of irony about it dontcha think?? :)

Yerbuggerman!!

You're a ****

Can't believe they filtered it I must get better at disguising it.

Maybe something like;
Tuesday
Wednesday
And
Thursday
May just work!

Geordie you were right mate Old Tidy does know how to read stars, I can see why you're attracted to her.

actually found it amusing seconds out round 2 just dont be so obvious with the occupation

I knew it was a member or a team member having a laugh, I was browing posts by regular members looking at the gramer trying to work out who it was, I should have realised it was a big hairy smelly gorilla lol, well done Glenn you gave the forum a laugh for a day or so. I thought it was Sintra I really did with paul as a second choice, I wouldn't have guessed it was gus the gorilla haha.

GMES thank you for coming clean, as for you leaving NOT A CHANCE! We are not letting you out of your cage lol.

Just to inform the members, the staff knew all about this rouge account once he signed up, we allowed it to continue for a Friday night bit of fun. Notice that a Mod/Admin was always watching his posts? Always monitored in case the thread got out of hand.

oh well, it was a bit of fun.

I can't wait fro Cream Egg to make an appearance!!!!

Sorry Tidy, it was not my intention to offend You ( don't care about Geordie ) please don't hurt me!!

I knew it was a member or a team member having a laugh, I was browsing posts by regular members looking at the grammar trying to work out who it was, I should have realised it was a big hairy smelly gorilla lol, well done Glenn you gave the forum a laugh for a day or so. I thought it was Sintra I really did with paul as a second choice, I wouldn't have guessed it was gus the gorilla haha.

All fixed now! :icon4:

Reply to How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net